Join over 550 investors, owners, developers, financiers and other industry principals on February 27th for The 3rd Annual Real Estate Weekly Women’s Forum! Each year Real Estate Weekly turns the spotlight on female industry leaders for a day of discussion and networking. Don’t miss the chance to create new connections, find mentors, offer your experience and learn about business opportunities in each of the key sectors of the real estate industry.
This year pivots on the theme of “Women Who…” providing insight and access to industry leaders in a wide range of areas from deal making and development to marketing and everything in between.
What makes this event unique?
- The only conference with real estate icon, Darcy Stacom, in an exclusive one-on-one keynote interview.
- Network with over 550 attendees – the largest women-led gathering for the New York Real Estate industry.
- Hear from over 50 top-level female executives that will discuss New York real estate covering topics including debt financing, commercial & multifamily development and government impact.
Darcy Stacom, Vice Chairman, CBRE New York
Crowned the “Queen of the Skyscrapers” by the Wall Street Journal in 1997, Darcy Stacom has sold both the largest residential and office transaction in history. Ms. Stacom’s prolific résumé is diverse, ranging from $2 million trust and estates dispositions to the $5.4 billion sale of Peter Cooper Stuyvesant Town for Metropolitan Life. In her career, she has completed over $60 billion in sales, financing, joint venture, leasehold and development transactions.
Ms. Stacom is a Vice Chairman and head of the Investment Properties group for CBRE’s New York Office. In the last four years, Ms. Stacom has twice been the #1 Professional at CBRE and the #1 Investment Professional globally. Last year, she won the Robert T. Lawrence Memorial Award from REBNY. With over 29 years of real estate experience, Ms. Stacom’s expertise is often sought as evidenced by her speaking engagements for numerous industry and educational organizations including Urban Land Institute, Harvard, New York University, Columbia, Wharton, AFIRE, Practising Law Institute and many others.
2014 Conference Agenda:
- Keynote: Darcy Stacom Vice Chairman, CBRE
- Women Who Deal – Head Honchos and Headline Makers
- Women Who Run the (Multi)Family
- Women In the Workplace – Commercial Trends and Development in NYC
- Women Who Develop – Design and Construction Trends in Real Estate
- Women In the Money – Equity Investment in Real Estate
- Women Who Market – Top Brokers Tell All
- Women Who Connect – Speed Networking Sessions
- Sarah Berman, President, The Berman Group, Inc.
- Lisa Brill, Partner, Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Jennifer Carey, President, JLC Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Annemarie DiCola, Chief Executive Officer, Trepp
- Roxanne Donovan, President, Great Ink
- Miriam Harris, Executive Vice President, New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Shari Linnick, Vice President, Trepp
- Adelaide Polsinelli, Senior Director, Eastern Consolidated
- Florence Quinn, Founder & President, Quinn & Co.
- Suzanne Rosnowski, Founder & CEO, Relevance New York
- Samantha Rudin Earls, Vice President, Rudin Management
- Gail Ayers, PhD., President & CEO, CREW Network
- Ellen Baer, President & CEO, Hudson Square Connection Business Improvement District
- Melissa Román Burch, EVP – Commercial & Residential Development, Forest City Ratner
- Ellen Brown, Executive Vice President – Development & Acquisition, Denihan
- Collete English Dixon, Principal, Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Amy Freitag, Executive Director, The New York Restoration Project
- Karen Gastiaburo, Sales Director – Tribeca Office, Warburg Realty
- Laurie Golub, Chief Operating Officer, HFZ Capital
- Dorothy Herman, Chief Executive Officer, Douglas Elliman
- Leslie Himmel, Co-Managing Partner, Himmel + Meringoff Properties
- Deborah Jenkins, SVP – Underwriting & Credit, Freddie Mac Multifamily
- Olivia John, Associate, The Blackstone Group
- Marilyn Kane, President & Founding Partner, Iridium Capital
- Kathy Kaye, Senior Vice President, Trump Organization
- Kristen Lonergan, Partner, Greenberg Traurig
- Jill Lovatt, First Vice President – Retail Leasing, Massey Knakal
- Jennifer McCool, Senior Vice President, Related Companies
- Toby Moskovits, Founder & CEO, Heritage Equity Partners
- Pamela Oshokenoya Abalu-Broadwater, Head of Global Design & Construction, MetLife
- Sara Queen, SVP – Asset Management, Brookfield Office Properties
- Kirby Sack, President & CEO, Sack Properties
- Darcy Stacom, Vice Chairman, CBRE New York
- Barbara van Beuren, Founding Partner, Anbau Enterprises
See Highlights from the 2013 Event!
New York Restoration Project:
REW Women’s Forum donates a portion of each registration to The New York Restoration Project. NYRP is a non-profit organization dedicated to restoring and revitalizing open space in underserved communities to create a greener, more sustainable New York City. In partnership with the City of New York, NYRP is also leading MillionTreesNYC – an initiative to plant and care for one million new trees throughout New York City’s five boroughs by 2015. Visit www.nyrp.org to learn more.
Contact us for details on speaking and sponsorship/exhibiting opportunities:
Sponsorship & Exhibiting: