The Leadership Charge.
Welcome to the 7th annual Real Estate Women’s Forum – better known as REWF – the trusted forum with a mission of connecting, educating, advancing and highlighting the accomplishments of female leaders in the real estate industry.
Each year hundreds gather for a one-day event complete with hard-hitting panels, structured networking and unparalleled opportunities for leaders to meet with leaders.
Combine Inspiration with Action
Why We Chose Her:
As CEO of the 10,000-member global association, Wendy is committed to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. She recognizes the industry is at a tipping point with regard to talent acquisition, development and retention. She will share three areas she believes are imperative to advancing and growing female leaders in the industry.
Former Real Estate Executive, Amazon
Author, The Journey of Not Knowing Now
Why We Chose Her:
One of the most challenging aspects of leading is dealing with the ambiguity and scariness of the unknown. Drawing from Julie’s experiences of navigating the new as Amazon’s first real estate executive and her many years of working with executives, Julie will share core principles to push through discomfort and resistance to build the future. Juile is also a leadership coach and author. She details her experiences in her book titled, The Journey of Not Knowing: How 21st Century Leaders Can Chart a Course Where There is None.
CEO & President
Why We Chose Her:
Sue Ansel is the epitome of women who has successfully navigated real estate and made it to the top. She first joined Gables Residential, then Trammell Crow Residential in 1987 and has worked her way up moving through almost every facet of the business including development, emerging technologies and strategic planning. Today she oversees one of the largest multifamily businesses.
Partner & Head of Business Development
SVP, Corporate Finance and Operations
Vice President of Marketing
Chief of Staff and Executive Vice President
Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation
Co-Founder and Managing Director
Barbara Van Bueren
Managing Director of Acquisitions, Design, and Marketing
Senior Vice President
Duval & Stachenfeld
Marcus & Millichap
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin
Why REWF Keeps Growing Year After Year
INSPIRATION: Main stage keynotes offer visionary views and practical application to impact you both personally and professionally.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Our in-depth panel discussions move beyond what is and tackle how to in design, development, construction, sustainability, capital markets, the future of office, retail and more.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Structured roundtable discussions focus on improving your professional self: relationship management, negotiation, personal branding, entrepreneurship and more.
MENTORSHIP: Introducing a new mentorship program where rising talent will be paired with seasoned professionals. Sign up to be a mentor or mentee today during the registration process. Space is limited.
Agenda at a Glance
- Pack Leading: Pioneering Opportunities & Challenges in Development & Construction
- Navigating the New: Leading and Succeeding in the 21st Century
- Breaking Through: Emerging Neighborhoods & Hot Asset Classes
- When Change is Constant: Development & Construction Opportunities & Challenges
- Stack it Right: Financing in Today’s Real Estate Market
- The Customer View: What Matters in Retail & Offices from the Tenants
- Tech Talk: Connecting, Creating & Managing Smart Buildings
- Life In the Boardroom: Viewpoints from Powerful Women in Real Estate
- American Realty Advisors
- AmTrust Title
- Anchin Block & Anchin
- Baker Tilly
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bozzuto Management Company
- Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation
- Capital One
- Castellan Real Estate Partner
- CB Title Group
- CetraRuddy Architecture DPC
- Clinton Management
- Clune Construction
- Commonwealth Land Title Insurance
- Continental Ventures
- The Corcoran Group
- CREW Network
- Douglaston Development
- Durst Organization
- Duval & Stachenfeld
- Equity Residential
- Fidelity National Title
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Four Springs Capital Trust
- Fox Rothschild
- Gables Residential
- Greenberg Traurig
- HSP Real Estate Group
- J.G. Petrucci
- Jaros, Baum & Bolles
- JLC & Associates
- Keller Williams Tribeca
- Kouzmanoff Bainton Architects
- Langan Engineering and Environmental Services
- Leslie J. Garfield & Co.
- Lockton Companies
- M&T Bank
- Madison Commercial Real Estate Services
- Magnusson Architecture and Planning
- Marcus & Millichap
- Mercantil Commercebank
- Metropolitan Valuation Services
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- NewHeight Group
- The NHP Foundation
- Prescott Group
- Procida Companies
- Progressive Management Of New York
- Pryor Cashman
- Residential Home Funding Corp.
- Rosenberg & Estis
- Roux Associates
- RSM US
- Shawmut Design and Construction
- Simone Development
- Sky Management Corp.
- Stewart Title Insurance
- Strata Architects
- SunTrust Bank
- Sutton Alliance
- Taconic Investment
- Tarter Krinsky & Drogin
- Taylor Hoving Realty Group
- TH Real Estate
- Trinity Management
- View the Space
- Walker & Dunlop
- WCD Group
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.